Friday, July 26, 2013

Family!!!


Good Morning, It's TGLF...The Good Life Friday!!!  I Totally Can't Wait For This Weekend! Especially Tomorrow, Going Up To Summit County, (Where I Grew Up) To Hang Out On The Lake W/ My Beautiful GF and Amazing Mamma!!! We're Celebrating Her Birthday, Our Family, and Life In General!  Today's QOD Is All About Family.  I Believe That Families Are Not Just Bound By Blood, But Also & Just As Important, Family Is Determined By The Experiences We Share With Those We Love Most!  I Believe Having The Love & Support of Family is One Of The Biggest Keys To Living A Happy, Fulfilled Life, Filled With Unimaginable Success!!! I Love The Person I Am Today & My Family Has A HUGE Part in That.  So W/ That I Raise My Smoothie, & Toast My Family, Along With All The Other Loving & Supportive Families Out There...HERE'S TO YOU!!!





I Wish You All A Fantastic Friday & Wonderful Weekend!

#LivingTheGoodLife #AllTheDays




No comments:

Post a Comment