Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Do What You Love



Happy Hump Day Good Lifers!  I Hope You All Have Had A Great Week So Far.  Today's Blog Has A Great QOD, From A Very Successful Man Who Did Great Things In His Life Before Leaving Us.

Steve Jobs Was A True Visionary & This Quote Hits Home For Me Big Time!


I Have Gone Through SOOO Many Different Professions & It Was Not Until 2 Years Ago That I Made The Decision To Open My Own Business & Do What I Love!  Finding A Profession I Love, That Is So Rewarding, Has Been One Of The Very Best Decisions I Have Made.  Though I Bust My Ass Daily Trying To Get Better & Grow My Business, I Honestly Feel Like I Haven't Worked A Day In Over 2 Years!  I Truly Love What I Do and Do What I Love!  So, If You're Not Happy In Your Current Career, Make The Choice To Change That; Break Your "Comfort Zone," Find Your Passion, Do What You Love!

Have A Great Day!

#LivingTheGoodLife    #AllTheDays   

No comments:

Post a Comment